Company name: Vedanta ESS Comercio e Serviço, Ltda. (“the Company”)
Website address: http://vedantaess.com and http://vedantaess.com.br (“the Website”)
1. Terms. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use. License Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on the Website for personal, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or entity; or
- “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time.
4. Disclaimer. The materials on the Website are provided “as is”. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitations. In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if the Company or an authorized representative of the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links. The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the state of São Paulo, Brasil, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Vedanta ESS Comercio e Serviço, Ltda.
Rua Sergipe, Conj. 402
São Paulo, SP
Last Edited on 2018-05-08