VIDA UTIL LONGA
Baixo custo de aquisição
Baixos custos de O&M
Low acquisition cost
Low O&M costs
4+ horas de alternância de energia renovável e redução da demanda por carga
4+ hours of renewable energy switching and reduced load demand
Ausência de materiais nocivos
No harmful materials
Our BESS solutions (Battery Energy Storage Systems)
- Integrated with renewable energy systems (wind, solar, hydroelectric), whose intermittent generation does not include absolutely predictable and controlled storage, to build hybrid systems capable of taking advantage of the excess energy produced to be used in times of greater demand or higher costs.
- Promote the stabilization of networks, as well as overcome the restrictions of transmission and distribution systems.
- Integrated with local generating sources to provide autonomous consumption and off-grid remote distribution.
- Solve energy-related problems that impact production processes and the delivery of critical services, which makes our customers’ businesses even more economically and operationally viable.
- MADE IN USA, reliable, safe and environmentally friendly.
If you are looking to meet the highest levels of ESG requirements, Vedanta is the greenest of the BESS companies!
- Our systems have a standard of 100 kW to 10-20 MW of power for customers connected to the grid or isolated.
- Include “synthetic inertia” grid-forming inverters to provide frequency and voltage stability in islanding modes.
- Controlled by intelligent digital systems that guarantee the efficient use of the various installed energy assets.
- Can be combined with diesel gensets if “backup of backup” is required due to less frequent demand peaks.
- Designed to meet the needs of customers, regardless of size.
- Operated in charge and discharge modes from C/2 to C/12 with several cycles per day, with no restriction on the number of cycles, and guaranteed for more than 20 years or 20,000 cycles. US Space Programs and Agencies prove that the useful life of our solutions is greater than 30 years or 30,000 cycles without degradation of storage capacity.
- No restriction of charge or discharge limits up to 100% or 0%.
- No temperature limit requirements: they operate from –20°C to +50°C without special thermal conditioning.
- No risk of thermal runaway. Listed to UL1973 A, UL 1940 and UL 1940 A. No fire suppression systems required!
- Do not jeopardize your operation, your business. Our storage systems have no risk of explosion.
If you lead a project, even if it exceeds 20 MW, contact us. We have on-demand solutions for your business!
FLEXIBLE LONG-TERM ENERGY STORAGE
Reduce energy costs for commercial and industrial customers.
Reduce diesel fuel consumption and generator run time.
Promote deep penetration of renewable energy.